I got this questions from a fellow blogger and I just knew I had to answer them…for one, they make me think andreflect. If you like the questions, feel free to copy them and use on your blog, I don’t think she’ll mind. So, here goes!
1. What’s one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
2. What’s the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?
dexterity as I tackle studies, work, family all without any stress.
3. What’s the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
Pay a lot of attention to my husband.
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it?
Fasting and Fellowship (Church attendance)
5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?
Reading novels – restrict myself to a certain number a month.
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?
Pray for the leadership and be available to serve.
7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year?
8. What’s the most important way you will, by God’s grace, try to make this year different from last year?
Be consistent in my Christian life
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year?
Make a Prayer list for each day (I used to do this in my teens, don’t know what happened).
10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity?
Be a good mum and build relationships