I got my first guests at Green Pastures last night. They came without booking a reservation – 16 of them and they are staying for 9 days. So I was up real early this morning preparing their breakfast (yep, I’m in the kitchen too). The hustle and bustle has given me a lot to appreciate today and since it’s also “Ten Things Tuesday. I’m quite busy so I’ll keep it short and sweet; here goes!
Today, I am thankful for:
- Getting up on time even without an alarm;
- The fresh, crisp morning air;
- Birds that chirp their praises to God
- Strength to cook for 16 people;
- Time to take a break and drink a lovely cup of nescafe (instant coffee).
- Crosswalk’s ‘Girlfriends in God’ Devotional…
- Blogging friends who leave comments;
- My Sweetheart who is always in touch;
- A lovely family that can be sometimes exasperating!
- My heavenly father who is just crazy about me.