Right, it’s that time of the week again. When I have to list ten things that happened today, which I’m grateful for. So here goes!
- I’m thankful for waking up. That sounds funny huh…but when you are asleep, what do you remember? That’s almost the closest to dead we can get. So being able to wake up and experience a new day is definitely something to be thankful for.
- For the Love of God which surrounds me.
- For good health after a bout of illness. I woke up feeling brighter today than I’ve felt in quite a while…isn’t God wonderful!
- Ahhh…the gift of sleeping in… I’m on a semi vacation so I didn’t have to rush out this morning to get to work. I slept in and woke up when I was ready to (good-bye alarm clock!!)
- Sunshine. It’s way sunny outside. But its a nice kind of sunny, giving me a glorious tan he he (if anyone can get more tanned than I am!). But it is a lovely sunshine.
- A sweet fiance who goes out of his way for moi.
- Phone calls from Mum. I live so far away from home; if I had to drive home I’d pass about 5 states before I finally got there! So it’s precious to have a mum I love, whose phone calls I really enjoy.
- Pure Water….the sachet kind. I know this would sound like an alien concept to my non-Nigerian friends but believe me, we do buy sachet water and that makes it affordable.
- The internet. I’ve been online most of today and there really is an undiscovered world out there (in cyberspace). It’s amazing that no matter how much you discover, there’s still much more undiscovered. Which remind me of
- The Word of God. The Bible is really wonderful. I keep learning fresh stuff even from verses I’ve read over and over again.
That’s it! If you would like to participate, check in with this lovely lady.