I have been behind with my Thankful Thursday posts – mostly because I’ve been ill. However, this week I’m late because I really did not feel like posting anything; I’ve been feeling quite discouraged.
Well, I decided to combine my Thankful Thursday post with Ten Things Tuesday. I know in the latter I’m supposed to be thankful for things that happened today, but X-Box wife, you’re just going to have to forgive me.
In order to encourage myself, I decided to do a celebratory. This is a list of things I have to celebrate. The last one I did was in January, so I figured that halfway into the year, I should be due for another. So here goes!
- I have successfully sent our 6 issues of Sharon’s newsletter.
- I started this blog and I’ve been consistent with it. Somewhat.
- I made 3 wonderful friends online.
- I marked one year of dating B. (Yippee!!!)
- I lost some weight.
- I call home more often.
- I received an autographed copy of Jerry White’s book and oh, what a blessing!
- Friends…good and loyal friends are invaluable and I have both (good & loyal).
- Thankful Thursday…focusing on gratitude has been great in realigning my attitude.
- Ten Things Tuesday…I’ve met some really nice ladies through this.
These are all things to be thankful for. They might not look like much, but I believe its the little things that count.