- I’m thankful that I could wake up this morning.
- I’m thankful that even though I woke up really tired, I could take the day off.
- I’m feeling much better now because I stayed home and rested and I’m thankful for that.
- I’m thankful that I can talk to my heavenly Father any time I want to.
- Thank God for my hair – its short so I don’t have to spend all morning trying to make it presentable.
- I’m thankful I had food to eat.
- I’m thankful that I could talk to my mum today on the phone. We live so far apart that I can only make it home for visits about 2ce in a year.
- My brothers too are in different parts of the country so I’m thankful I could talk to both of them on the phone today.
- I’m grateful for the internet.
- I’m thankful for electricity – in Nigeria that is not something we take for granted.
For more of Ten Things Tuesday, go straight to the X-Box wife’s blog.