- Lord I’m thankful for the gift of Jesus Christ and the joy and comfort which comes from knowing you.
- I’m thankful for my fiance’s family – they are so wonderful. I’ve heard so many horror stories about in-laws (even prospective ones). Some girls I knew at university (college) insisted they would not marry a man whose mum was still alive (LOL). But I asked God for a second mum and He was gracious (as always), my intended’s mum has been a mum to me.
- I thank you Lord for my friends in blogosphere – It is such a blessing to know that there are other God fearing women who are ready to encourage and pray for me.
- I’m thankful that God gave me the grace and humility to apologize to my co-worker for losing my temper with him (it wasn’t easy to say sorry; but I’m glad I did).
- I’m also thankful to You for clarifying issues for me. My fiance celebrated his birthday on Wednesday. I was really worried because I had no money to even get him a present-my salary was late in coming and I had dipped into my savings to help somebody. But Lord you showed us that the most important gifts you had given us was You and each other. I can’t thank you enough for that lesson.
- Thank you Lord for the pictures from my friend’s wedding which finally came in today. I’m also grateful that I can share them here.
This is our traditional attire, usually worn by a bride for her traditional wedding.
My best friend and her husband dancing their joy in each other (aren’t they cute?) That’s me in the strapless gown.
- As always, I appreciate you Lord for Iris at Sting My Heart and for the strength and grace You have made available to her as she gives us a platform to testify to your goodness.